Ted J. BrownHead of Research & Portfolio Management, Director
Mr. Brown is responsible for working with Cary Street Partners’ consultants to help build and evaluate client & prospect portfolios, as well as taking the lead role on the team managing CSP Global Portfolios, including manager selection and position sizing.
- William M. Mercer Investment Consulting, Senior Portfolio Analyst, Responsible for evaluating large institutional investment portfolios (e.g. endowments, foundations, pension plans, 401k).
- J.C. Bradford & Co., Director of Manager Research, Established and ran the manager research function for a multi-billion-dollar investment consulting group.
- Legg Mason Wood Walker, Director of Manager Research, Led the manager research effort for a multi-billion-dollar separate account consulting group.
- Golden Capital Management, Regional Director of Sales and Marketing, Responsible for sales and client servicing, growing firm AUM from $350 million to $3.5 billion over 4 years.
- James Madison University, BBA, Finance
- University of Maryland’s Smith School of Business, MBA, International Business
- University of Maryland’s Smith School of Business, MS, Finance