Nirali R. Trovato, CFP®Financial Advisor
Nirali joined the financial services field because of her desire to gain more knowledge about the areas of financial planning, as well as the opportunity to help others in achieving their financial goals. She works closely with clients to assist them with any needs or questions as they arise. Nirali has additional experience in client relations, as well as accounting, from her previous position at a large dental practice in the Virginia Beach area.
- Waypoint Advisors, Financial Advisor
- The Foleck Center, Accounting and Client Relations
- George Mason University, BS
- The American College, CFP Certification Curriculum
- Certified Financial Planner designation
- Series 65