Matthew L. RubinChief Investment Officer
Matthew joins Cary Street Partners as Chief Investment Officer, leading the portfolio advisory group’s initiatives and engagement with advisors. Prior to joining Cary Street Partners, Matt served as Founding, Managing Partner and Chief Investment Officer at AnchorCove Partners, advising ultra-high net worth families on asset allocation, investment policy, and portfolio design. Before that, he held a similar role at Matrix Private Capital Group. He was also previously at Neuberger Berman, where he was a Managing Director and the Director of Investment Strategy and Chief Investment Officer (CIO) of the Neuberger Berman Trust Company N.A. Utilizing such experience and knowledge in the industry, Matt produces investment insight and commentary that has been quoted in numerous publications, including The New York Times, Financial Times, and Barron’s and he has appeared as a guest speaker on both CNBC and Bloomberg television.
- AnchorCove Partners, Founding and Managing Partner, Chief Investment Officer
- Matrix Private Capital Group, Founding Partner and Chief Investment Officer
- Neuberger Berman Trust Company N.A., Chief Investment Officer
- U.S. Trust, Senior Investment Officer
- Stanford University, Executive Management Program
- Stony Brook University, BA