Chris J. Trompeter, CFA®Portfolio Manager, Managing Director
Mr. Trompeter is a Portfolio Manager, Equity Research Analyst and Investment Committee member for Cary Street Partners. He is primarily responsible for the Consumer Discretionary sector and regional banks. Chris joined the firm when Tradition Capital Management was acquired by Cary Street Partners, bringing over 30 years of experience in the industry. He was co-founder and Principal of Tradition Capital Management, as well as Portfolio Manager and Analyst.
- Tradition Capital Management, Co-founder and Principal, Portfolio Manager/Analyst
- Brundage, Story and Rose, Portfolio Manager
- Citibank Global Asset Management, Senior Portfolio Manager
- St. Lawrence University with B.A. degree (Economics and Government double major)
- Chartered Financial Analyst® designation