Employee Participation, Advice and Education
Investment Selection and Monitoring
Our team can assist business owners and retirement plan sponsors with:
Our team can help your employees take full advantage of the benefits offered.
Our team’s goal is to find the most effective investment options for your plan participants at the lowest cost.
- Plan design, in conjunction with appropriate service provider selection
- Investment Policy development and monitoring
- Vendor search and pricing negotiation
- Fee review and analysis
- Regulatory updates
- Annual retirement plan health review
- Employee Education — one on one or group
- Individual advice on asset allocation, investments and retirement
- Ongoing communication plan
- Retirement readiness strategies
- Participation strategies
- Investment evaluation and selection
- Investment selection as a fiduciary to the plan
- Investment monitoring and action as necessary
- Target Date Fund evaluation, selection and monitoring
Featured Financial Insights
Financial Independence for Women
Financial independence is a goal that every individual, regardless of gender, aspires to achieve. However, women often face unique challenges when it comes to their finances. Originally featured on MoneyGeek, CSP Advisor Christina E. Todd, CDFA®, CFP® shares insight.