Lee was born and raised in Lynchburg, Virginia. He graduated from the University of Mary Washington with a degree in Business Administration. During college, he was a member of their intercollegiate soccer team. He and his wife, Karli, live in downtown Fredericksburg with their son and daughter. Outside of the office, Lee enjoys spending time with family and friends, whether it be on the boat, playing golf, skiing, or traveling.
Lee is active in the Fredericksburg community, currently serving on the Board of Visitors at the University of Mary Washington, the Board of Trustees at Fredericksburg Academy, and the Board of Directors for the City of Fredericksburg’s Economic Development Authority. He also has past service on the Board of Directors at the Friends of the Rappahannock, the Massad YMCA and the Rappahannock Area YMCA.
- 15+ years of industry experience
- Edward Jones, Financial Advisor, 2004-2015
- Cary Street Partners, Financial Advisor, 2015-Present
- BS, University of Mary Washington
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 9 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
- Series 10 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination