W. Lawrence RichmondHead of Business Development, Director
Larry Richmond joined Cary Street Partners from Morgan Stanley, where he was a Financial Advisor. He brings deep experience in the financial services industry, specifically in institutional sales and trading and wealth management, which includes a number of years in New York. Larry applies his wealth management and analytical experience to structure asset allocation models and investment portfolios that are customized to help meet each clients’ specific financial needs and objectives.
Larry is an avid tennis player, ran the New York City Marathon, and is an active volunteer for A Child’s Place Charitable Organization in Charlotte.
- Morgan Stanley, Private Wealth Management, Executive Director
- ABN Amro, Managing Director
- UBS Securities, Director
- Montgomery Securities, Vice President
- Morgan Stanley, Institutional Equity Research Sales
- Tulane University, BA, Economics
- Series 7, 63, 65 licenses