Raymond James (R.J.) Reibel, CRPS®Financial Advisor, Retirement Benefits, Director
R.J. Reibel is a Financial Advisor in the Glen Allen, Virginia office. R.J. joined Cary Street Partners in 2018, bringing approximately 17 years of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining Cary Street Partners, R.J. worked at Edelman Financial Services where he was Manager of the Retirement Plans Division.
R.J. received his Master’s in Finance from Virginia Commonwealth University, as well as his Bachelor’s in Public Policy and Economics from William & Mary. Later in his career, R.J. attained the Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist® designation.
- Edelman Financial Services, Manager of Retirement Plans Division, Investment Advisor to Corporate Retirement Plans
- Financeware Inc., Planning Specialist
- Marsh USA, Financial Analyst
- Mass Mutual, Registered Representative and Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist
- Registered Investment Advisor
- General Securities Registered Representative
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist®
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Master of Science in Business Finance
- College of William & Mary, Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy, and Economics