Patrick T. BlackSenior Compliance Manager, Vice President
Patrick Black is a Senior Compliance Manager for Cary Street Partners. His responsibilities include supporting the firm’s efforts in complying with the laws and rules affecting broker-dealers and investment advisers. Patrick began his career in the financial services industry as a Financial Professional with AXA Advisors. Since then, he has been working in the compliance side of the industry for approximately six years.
Patrick graduated from Virginia Tech with his Bachelor of Arts in Economics. He furthered his education at Virginia Commonwealth University, earning a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Accounting. Outside of work, Patrick enjoys cooking, playing golf, and spending time with his dog, Joanie.
- Harris Williams, Compliance Specialist
- Davenport & Company, Compliance Analyst
- AXA Advisors, Financial Professional
- Virginia Tech, BA, Economics
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, Accounting
- Series 7, 24, 63, 65 licenses