Joseph M. BrowerHead of Corporate Advisory Services, Managing Director
Mr. Brower is responsible for managing the firm’s Corporate Advisory Services, providing Merger and Acquisition Advisory Services, Capital Placement Services and Strategic Advisory Services to corporations.
- First Union National Bank Investment Banking Group. Vice President, Corporate Finance and Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Services.
- Citicorp Securities Markets, Inc., Vice President, High Yield Corporate Finance Group. Origination, structuring and placement of High Yield Corporate Financings.
- Samuel Montagu US/HSBC. Director and Manager, US Private Placement Group. Provision of Capital Placement Advisory Services to UK and European multinationals and large US Institutional Investors
- Soles Brower Smith & Co. Founder and Principal. Provision of Investment Banking Services to middle market companies in the Southeastern US.
- Director and Principal. Provision of Investment Banking Services to middle market companies in the Southeastern US.
- University of Virginia, BS with Distinction, Economics.
- University of Virginia, MBA with Faculty Honors
- NASD Series 7 and 24