Jeb H. Cogger, CFP®, ChFC®Head of Wealth Planning, Managing Director
Jeb serves an important leadership role supporting continued growth at the firm and is responsible for developing and maintaining the firm’s financial planning service offerings to our clients, including both foundational planning resources as well as advanced planning strategies and support. He also leads the firm’s financial planning steering committee, provides timely planning resources and content, and develops and implements training and coaching processes and programs for our financial advisors and financial planners that will enhance the preparation and presentation of financial plans to clients.
- Edelman Financial Engines, Senior Director – Financial Planning, Research, & Education
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Denner & Smith, Vice President, Financial Advisor
- Emerson College, BS, Mass Communications
- Certificate, Personal Financial Planning (PFP)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification