Diane L. Sobin, CFA®Portfolio Manager, Managing Director
Diane Sobin is a Portfolio Manager on Dividend Value strategy for Cary Street Partners in the Summit, NJ office. Prior to joining the firm, she was at Columbia Threadneedle Investments, a division of Ameriprise Financial in both New York and London.
Diane received her Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Pace University. In addition, she earned the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation. She is a member of Astia Angels, an organization that provides seed capital to firms with female founders. Outside of work, she enjoys travel, music, and cooking.
- Columbia Threadneedle Investments, Senior Portfolio Manager, Executive Director, Head of U.S. Equities
- Zurich Scudder, Senior Vice President
- JP Morgan (formerly Chase Manhattan), Managing Director
- Oppenheimer Funds, Vice President
- Pace University, BBA, Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst® designation
- CFA Society of New York Member
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Women in Finance in Europe in 2014 by European Financial News
- Sustainable Accounting Standards Board (SASB) Alliance Member