Diane L. Sobin, CFA®Portfolio Manager, Managing Director
Diane Sobin is a Portfolio Manager on Dividend Value strategy for Cary Street Partners in the Summit, NJ office. Diane leads the Environmental, Social, Governance and Female Focus strategies for Cary Street Partners Active Management. Prior to joining the firm, she was at Columbia Threadneedle Investments, a division of Ameriprise Financial in both New York and London.
Diane received her Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Pace University. In addition, she earned the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation. She is a member of Astia Angels, an organization that provides seed capital to firms with female founders. Outside of work, she enjoys travel, music, and cooking.
- Columbia Threadneedle Investments, Senior Portfolio Manager, Executive Director, Head of U.S. Equities
- Zurich Scudder, Senior Vice President
- JP Morgan (formerly Chase Manhattan), Managing Director
- Oppenheimer Funds, Vice President
- Pace University, BBA, Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst® designation
- CFA Society of New York Member
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Women in Finance in Europe in 2014 by European Financial News
- Sustainable Accounting Standards Board (SASB) Alliance Member