Charles “Chuck” W. KaufmanAccountant
Chuck is responsible for many aspects of the monthly financial close process such as month-end and year-end journal entries and account reconciliations. He works with the accounting and corporate teams to perform the daily accounting functions required to maintain the books and records for completing the monthly financial statements and required regulatory reporting. Chuck has over 25 years of experience in the finance industry, specifically banking and wealth management.
- MEDRVA, Senior Accountant
- Atlantic Union Bank, AVP, Wealth Management Finance Manager
- Wachovia Securities, AVP, Financial Analyst
- Rutgers University Graduate School of Management, MBA
- Virginia Tech, BA, Economics, BA, Spanish