W. Lee Murray
Lee was born and raised in Lynchburg, Virginia. He graduated from the University of Mary Washington where he studied Business Administration with concentrations in Accounting and Mathematics. During college, he was a member of their intercollegiate soccer team. He and his wife, Karli, live in downtown Fredericksburg with their son William and their daughter Katherine. Outside of the office, Lee enjoys spending time with family and friends, whether it be on the boat, playing golf, skiing or traveling.
Lee is active in the Fredericksburg community, including serving as past President of the Board of Directors at the Massad YMCA. In addition, he coaches various youth sports teams in the area and is currently the President of the Board of Directors for the Rappahannock Area YMCA as well as the Vice-President of the Board of Directors for the Friends of the Rappahannock.
- 15+ years of industry experience
- Edward Jones, Financial Advisor, 2004-2015
- Cary Street Partners, Financial Advisor, 2015-Present
- BS, University of Mary Washington
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 9 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
- Series 10 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination