Mike McCoolFinancial Advisor, Director
Mike McCool joined Cary Street Partners in August of 2009 and serves as a Financial Advisor in the Abingdon, Virginia office. Mike is responsible for helping individuals and families with any and all financial goals, including retirement, education and estate planning. Mike began his career in 2004 as an Investment Advisor Representative at Highlands Union Bank in Abingdon where he obtained his FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 licenses as well as his Life/Health insurance license.
Mike is a 2003 graduate of the College of William and Mary with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a concentration in Finance. He also played on the Tribe golf team. Mike has been active in the community since moving back into Southwest Virginia. He lives in Abingdon with his wife, Tracy, and two boys, Finn and William.
- Highlands Union Bank, Financial Advisor
- Bank of America Securities, Financial Advisor
- College of William and Mary, BS, Business Administration with concentration in Finance
- Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 licenses
- Life/Health insurance license