Michael C. Provine, JD, LLMFinancial Advisor, Managing Director
Mr. Provine works with clients to design and implement investment strategies for their portfolios, incorporating tax, retirement, and estate planning reviews in helping them achieve their financial objectives. Utilizing his legal training for his work as a consultant and advisor in client relationships, Mr. Provine coordinates and organizes multiple aspects of clients’ investment and other financial arrangements, working extensively with their insurance, legal and accounting professionals.
- Tradition Capital Management, Co-founder, Principal, and Chief Compliance Officer
- Brundage, Story and Rose, Senior Vice President and Client Planning Advisor
- The Boston Safe Deposit and Trust Company of New York, President
- Temple University, JD, LL.M (Taxation)
- Licensed attorney-Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- St. Joseph’s University, BS in Social Sciences