Kathleen M. Yengst, J.D., LL.MSenior Compliance & Operations Manager, Director
After being introduced to the world of finance by a former professor in law school, Kathleen has dedicated over 19 years to the financial services industry. She brings her background in legal and compliance matters to Cary Street Partners. She enjoys building a genuine rapport with clients and making them feel seen and heard. She wouldn’t trade the experience of seeing clients succeed for anything and defines success as exceeding their expectations.
- Dixon, Hubard, Feinour & Brown, Inc., Vice President, Manager, Operations & Compliance
- Manchester Capital Management, LLC, Director of Compliance and Human Resources
- Strategic Investment Group, Counsel and Compliance Officer
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D.
- The University of Virginia, BA