Jessica L. ThompsonChief Compliance Officer, Corporate Counsel, Managing Director
Jessica Thompson is Chief Compliance Officer and Corporate Counsel for Cary Street Partners. Along with contract review and other Corporate Counsel responsibilities, Jessica is responsible for overseeing the enterprise-wide compliance program for the broker dealer and registered investment adviser entities for the firm. Her background consists of over 30 years as a corporate attorney and compliance professional, with broad experience in compliance, risk management, contracts and negotiating, and investment management.
Ms. Thompson is a graduate of the University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Commerce, with concentrations in Finance and Marketing. In addition, she earned a Juris Doctorate at the University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law.
- Harris Williams, Director of Risk and Compliance
- Davenport & Company, Vice President and Compliance Officer, Advisory and Communications
- Thompson, Siegel & Walmsley (TSW), Chief Compliance Officer
- RidgeWorth Capital Management (registered investment adviser affiliate of SunTrust Bank, now Truist), Director, Compliance Officer and Corporate Counsel
- University of Richmond School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- University of Virginia McIntire School of Commerce, BS, Finance and Marketing
Series 7, 24, 66 licenses