Jaimal C. HayesHead of Supervision, Director
Jaimal Hayes is Head of Supervision, Director for Cary Street Partners. Jaimal is responsible for leading and overseeing the firm’s branch supervision and training on key issues that arise from day-to-day branch office activities. He directs a team of Qualified Supervisors in the creation and implementation of policies and procedures designed to streamline and standardize client account management processes across the firm’s offices. He was selected to participate in BlackRock’s Emerging Leader Lab, which is an experiential leadership program for high-potential leaders. Prior to joining the firm, Jaimal held a number of compliance-related positions at firms like BB&T Securities, Capital One, and Genworth Financial.
Jaimal earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of Mary Washington. In addition to his undergraduate degree, Jaimal earned his Master of Divinity in Theology from Virginia Union University. Outside of work, he serves as a Senior Pastor at Abner Baptist Church where he delivers sermons and teaches bible study to the Glen Allen community. Jaimal loves watching movies and football and spending time with his family.
- Capital One, Senior Risk Associate
- Genworth Financial, Compliance Analyst
- SunTrust Investment Services, Principal Administrator
- Wells Fargo Advisors, Associate Manager
- University of Mary Washington, BA, Economics
- Virginia Union University, Master of Divinity, Theology/Theological Studies
- Series 7, 9, 10, 24, and 63 licenses