Eric J. Morris, CFP®, CTFAFinancial Advisor, Managing Director
Eric is a Financial Advisor working with individuals, families, and businesses to identify their financial goals and then guide them toward those goals. His approach to building long-lasting relationships with clients is effective communication with a focus on education. Eric primarily works with business owners and corporate executives, encouraging them to approach their finances as they do their business. He believes in the power of surrounding yourself with a team of tax, legal, and financial professionals and resources to organize and protect your wealth.
- Truist Advisory Services, Inc., Managing Director, Financial Advisor Private Client Group Truist Investment Services
- BB&T Scott & Stringfellow, Managing Director
- Wake Forest University, Calloway School of Business, BS, Business
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation
- Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA)