Ben C. Halliburton, CFAChief Investment Officer, Active Management, Managing Director
Mr. Halliburton oversees the investment research and strategy for Active Management, Cary Street Partners Asset Management. Ben has over a three decades of professional investing experience analyzing companies and managing equity portfolios. Ben serves on the Cary Street Partners’ Board of Directors.
- Tradition Capital Management , Co-founder, CEO, and Chief Investment Officer
- Brundage, Story and Rose, Director of Research and responsible for overseeing the firm’s equity selection process. He was an owner of the firm and a member of the firm’s Investment Policy Committee. He also designed, developed, and managed the Disciplined Growth Strategy
- Merrill Lynch, Financial Consultant
- Duke’s Fuqua School of Business, MBA, Fuqua Scholar
- Vanderbilt University, BS, Magna Cum Laude
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation