Andrea M. LeslieBranch Supervision Manager
Angie is responsible for supporting the daily administrative, operational, and supervisory functions performed in the firm’s branches. Angie reviews new and existing accounts, transactions, trades, and assists with branch level presentations, seminars, and training. With over 20 years of experience, she assists the Head of Supervision to ensure appropriate supervisory coverage is maintained throughout the firm.
- Wells Fargo Advisors, Regional Supervision Manager
- Regent University, BS, Business Management with emphasis in Accounting
- Virginia Union University, Masters in Christian Education
- Series 7, 9, 10, 24, 63, 99 licenses
- Series 24, Series 63, Series 9, Series 10, Series 99